Fall is in (very) full swing, meaning my summer-long blog hiatus is over! Coming back to blogging with fresh eyes, a new brain, and new ideas are very necessary.
Since I need to get back into the full swing of things over here on blog land, I’m going to start off easy, with a few things I am loving recently.
- Dodgers Baseball (go blue!)
- Handwritten invitations, which my friends think is weird but I absolutely love.
- Disgraceland Podcast
- Melatonin gummies, I can finally get into a normal sleeping schedule with them… even though I will absolutely ruin my sleeping schedule through the weekend.
- Planner kits! Did you know you can buy an undated planner kit? Meaning you can start it whenever, and it comes with a bunch of fun things to help you decorate your planner with. I’m the type of person that LOVES planners, but I give up halfway through them and forget. Having one you get to design yourself makes it so much more fun to use on a daily basis.
- Weekly Date nights – This might not seem like too big of a deal, but when you and you s/o both work about 10 hours a day, and then get home, eat, and go to bed, it’s really easy to not take time to work on your relationship. Every Friday, we make it a point to have a date night, and it has made all the difference.
- Impromptu Disneyland trips… enough said 😉